- The Thermoprobe TP7-C intrinsically safe thermometer is manufactured from highly resilient materials and has a convenient cable reel system making it excellent for use in tanks, trucks, pipelines, barges, and railcars.
- These digital thermoprobe thermometers offer many advantages when compared to mercury thermometer based measuring techniques and does not have to be taken to the surface in order to get a reading.
- The Thermoprobe TP7-C is suitable for use with all petrochemicals and many other liquids including acids and distilled spirits.
- The units are manufactured with a standard weight probe (0.11 Kg). Other probe options available on request are an extra weight probe (0.23 Kg), a railcar probe (No Weight), and an asphalt probe (0.34 Kg) for high viscosity petrochemicals.
- An accuracy of ±0.2°F (±0.1°C) and long term stability are achieved with the use of a platinum RTD sensor combined with precision electronics.
- Large measurement range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 204°C).
- Displays measurements in either degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Has a 4 point NIST traceable calibration certificate.
- A resolution of 0.1°
- Simple to use as it requires one button for use and all usability functions are controlled automatically.
- Battery voltage and display integrity are checked each time the instrument is turned on.
- Notifications of possible probe errors or over/under range conditions are indicated to the user.
- The displays backlight feature is automatically triggered by a sensor, requiring no controls for use.
- Power is provided by AA batteries with a typical runtime of 200 hours.
WELLSCOOP TANK THERMOMETER
- Supplied in a black anodized aluminum housing with an integrated key ring at the top of the unit.
- Available in the following ranges: -5 to 50°C and -10 to 100°C in 0.5°C graduations and can be supplied as a calibrated item.
- Replacement thermometer inserts and casings can be supplied.
- The Wellscoop tank thermometer must be used with a Rope on a Frame.
- These thermometers are supplied complete in a sturdy stainless steel housing.
- Pencil scoop thermometers using either mercury or red alcohol can be supplied in the following ranges: -10 to 50°C and -10 to 100°C in 0.5°C graduations.
- This unit can be supplied as a calibrated item and must be used with a Rope on a Frame.
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /usr/www/users/namibqfpct/templates/namhose1/functions.php on line 197