- DMA 35 measures the density and density-related values of your sample and shows the measuring results within seconds on the large display, ready for storage, printout or export to a PC.
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmacy and chemistry
- Electrical Engineering
- Intrinsically safe conductivity meters measure the amount of electrical current in a solution.
- Continuous standard electrical conductivity range from 1 to 2000 in increments of 1 picosiemen per meter (pS/m). Available in other standard and non-standard conductivity ranges up to 20M pS/m.
- Large digital, liquid crystal display.
- Reliable advanced integrated circuit design technology.
- Self check calibration with field adjustment capability.
- Automatic over range and low battery indication.
- Capable of storage tank and tanker truck measurement with the use of a short cable or cable reel kit.
- Powered by 3 readily available alkaline batteries.
- Electronics are housed in a rugged cast aluminum case coated with solvent resistant paint equipped with a detachable stainless steel probe.